Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
Using our data visualization tools, it's quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts' tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What’s the role about?
This is primarily a development role. You’ll become an expert user of KeyLines and use it to develop data-visualization apps that are both powerful and beautiful.
You’ll work alongside a Customer Success Manager consulting with new and established customers to determine effective solutions and then deliver implementation services, custom development, and training, as needed.
Who’s the ideal candidate?
You’ll also have a knack for looking at things from a user’s point of view. Most of all, you’ll be motivated by the satisfaction of seeing the results of your work in customers’ projects.
- Solid web stack experience with HTML & CSS in addition to data processing tools such as Python & SQL
- Experience of data transformation/manipulation, web services and database management would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem–solving skills
- An ability to clearly explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience in an engaging way
Straight to the front of the line:
- Subject matter experience of anti-fraud / compliance, cyber security or law enforcements / crime prevention
- Experience with graph databases (e.g. Neo4j, Janusgraph, ArangoDB, Amazon Neptune)
- Eperience with graph frameworks or graph visualization libraries (e.g. KeyLines, d3, Linkurious, sigma.js)
- Experience of any data visualization libraries, tools or solutions
Pension / 401K
Medical and Dental Insurance
Long term disability cover
5 days of professional development paid for by the company
3 weeks paid holiday (rising by one day for each year of service)
Employee assistance programme