Who we areWe’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats. Using our data visualization tools, it’s quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts’ tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What's the role about
- Designing, prototyping and developing new product features
- Solving challenges related to drawing (HTML5, WebGL) and layouts
- Working on intuitive visual design and interfaces
- Collaborating on API design and code architecture
- Working on your own ideas during Friday Projects
Who’s the ideal candidate?
You love the difficult and novel challenges that come with inventing and delivering each exciting feature. Your commitment to innovation keeps us at the forefront of graph visualization, whether you’re collaborating within your team, exploring emerging technologies or working on your own project.
- Experience of working in an agile software development team
- Experience of solving complex engineering problems
You might also have experience of:
- ES6, TypeScript, Node.js, React, Redux, Angular.js, Webpack or WebGL
- UX techniques to produce intuitive software
- Data visualization or analysis
Medical and Dental Insurance (BUPA)
5 days of professional development paid for by the company
Accident and Illness cover
Income Protection for long-term disability
Death in Service benefit
Flexible holiday benefits
Cycle scheme (fully funded by the company)
Local discounts (including gym membership)